Frame Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame Repair

As some of you know i recently picked up a 47 El , Well i am getting ready to build this thing and i am looking for a us supplier of Race Frames Neck , i have a near Mint Early 42 Frame. The only downside is someone screwed with the neck and lower tank mount so i want to replace those and continue the build .

Craig Clack? is the US supplier,if he can get anything from Steve and if he can get it thru homeland security

Comment

this might be old info

Craig at Tennessee Frame Company as they are our US distributors.

Email address is tnframecompany@att.net

Or call cell 931 220 7384 Mon to Fri 8am till 5pm Tennessee time.
      AMCA 26656

47EL
      47WL

Comment

Originally posted by duffeycycles View Post
        Craig Clack? is the US supplier,if he can get anything from Steve and if he can get it thru homeland security
        Craig has the necks in stock. And he can make re orders at any time.
        US Homeland security department can effect international deliveries by a few days. Especially during times of heightened alerts.
        If you have trouble contacting Craig, I will help you out.
        Regards Steve Little.
        Race Frame Engineering
        Steve Little
        Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
        Australia.
        AMCA member 1950

Comment

The 42 frame has a sweated seat post, motor mount, sidecar loops and brake crossover shaft, all of those areas are welded on a 47 frame. If you are going to put a later neck on the 42 frame, then you should address the other areas at the same time.
          A.M.C.A. Board Member

www.oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com

www.pre1916scramble.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you Matt , But i am putting the 42 Frame together as a 42 Frame , So now all i have to do is find a compenent guy to do it .

Comment

Working...
            X