36 Knuckle on ebay Item: 170661293721

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • knuckjunky
    replied
    That's why I figured I would throw it out there. A 36 knuck is one of those bikes that get ridiculous money these days and I'm sure there are not many out there that you guys don't know about. If it sounds too good to be true....?

    Leave a comment:


  • exeric
    replied
    There's something weird about that deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • 46EL
    replied
    Sidecar loops do not look like 36 to start off with. He does mention that it is not all original.

    Leave a comment:


  • cdndewey
    replied
    Here's the link.

    http://cgi.ebay.ca/170661293721?ru=h...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

    Leave a comment:


  • knuckjunky
    started a topic 36 Knuckle on ebay Item: 170661293721

    36 Knuckle on ebay Item: 170661293721

    Did you guys see the 36 knuckle that some guy just sold on ebay? The guy put it on ebay with a buy it now price of $30K and it sold in about 30 minutes. Have any of you guys seen this bike before? Is that legit? If so, someone just got really lucky.
Working...