X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy Weight Seat Springs for Harley Davidson's

Hi Everyone from the "Springman":

Just to update you all, I did move and my new phone number is 440-458-8813

I have seat springs available for 1930 and up Harley's. Current sets have all the springs needed for riders 175 to 275 lbs. I'm currently working on a set for rider's in the 300 pound range. I'm stuffing my "test-rider" with cheeseburgers to get him up to the desired weight for testing. I should have them available shortly if he doesn't stroke out on me! If you have any questions feel free to call me in the evenings before 9:00 p.m. eastern time.

Comment

TO DAVE C. I looked for you at Davenport but didn't see you there. I got some of your springs from you at Wauseon and wanted to thank you for a great product. It's hard to believe the difference your springs made on my Knuck.

TO CHRIS H. I don't know if you have ever tried a valve spring on your seat post but I have. It is about as useful as tits on a boar pig.

Comment

Originally posted by jwl View Post
        It is about as useful as tits on a boar pig.
        I guess you have never seen a boar in drag.
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
          I guess you have never seen a boar in drag.
          No Chris, as a matter of fact I haven't. I live in North Dakota. That must be a left coast thing. It still looks useless to me. lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by jwl View Post
            TO DAVE C. I looked for you at Davenport but didn't see you there. I got some of your springs from you at Wauseon and wanted to thank you for a great product. It's hard to believe the difference your springs made on my Knuck.

TO CHRIS H. I don't know if you have ever tried a valve spring on your seat post but I have. It is about as useful as tits on a boar pig.
            JWL: From Springman

I'm in row "Q" at Davenport, spots 19 & 20. I was there this year enjoying the nice weather. I've had these same spots for 20 years. You can also find me on the Vendor Board that tells you where everone is at. It's pretty useful at a meet that size. I hope to be at all three meets again next year (Oley, Wauseon and Davenport) I'm glad you're enjoying the springs.

Comment

Working...
            X