siren mount on 1955 servi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• siren mount on 1955 servi

does anyone have a picture that can be posted on the correct mounting for the siren on a 1955 servi car ?
    I have all the brackets ,however something just is not fitting right .
    I am suspect I may have a mis matched bracket ?

Are you still looking for siren pics? I have pics
    of a rear wheel siren on a 54 Police Servi. These
    were taken before the box and fenders were
    installed

Comment

RDE ,
      thank You for your reply ,
      i figured out how the siren mounted on the bracket , the shaft the siren body piviots on was in upside down , I turned it around and it fit . the problom was the siren had tell tail wear marks where the return return spring sits , for some reason or another it was used in another position .
      with all that said . yes if you can provide more infomation it may prove to be helpfull ,
      do You have pictures of the police radio ? I purchased on ebay a police radio for a 65 servi , not the right one but will due untilthe correct one comes along . thank you again

Comment

Sorry, I can't help with your radio question. The 3 Police Servi's that I have built all had their radios removed. I might have a contact for you that might be able to help. There is a member of our Servi-car club who does a lot of police servi projects He lives in Holland and goes by CSK at servicarkeessie@wanadoo.nl
        Send him an email........ Dick

Comment

Originally posted by rde View Post
          There is a member of our Servi-car club who does a lot of police servi projects Dick
          Servi-Car Club? More information please.
          Be sure to visit;
          http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
          Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
          Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
          X