No announcement yet.

Peashooter... Looking for information..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peashooter... Looking for information..

Picked up this peashooter in South Dakota. Previous caretaker said it was in Australia at one time. Pictures and flyer from event. Anybody have any information on on it please let me know. Thanks
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Dan, can you share info from the event flyer? It would be helpful to know the speedway name, location, dates or rider info in trying to assist you. I don't have to tell you that peashooters were popular in Australian speedway in the 20's and 30's. There are some Australian speedway history pages available with a search of the web, I was in contact with a couple of folks about 10 years ago on an early piece of South Australian speedway memorabilia that I inherited from my grandfather.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Okay, I guess you're looking for someone with more recent knowledge of the machine. I thought possibly you had a nearly 100 year old race flyer or program seeking early provenance.

Here's a link to some York Flying 50 info ... http://www.speedwayandroadracehistor...k-classic.html

And there's a video from the 1997 York Flying 50 on Youtube but no motorcycles are shown.
        Last edited by badger34; 04-04-2024, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X