Harley-Davidson WF sport model 1923

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley-Davidson WF sport model 1923

I'm starting a new project where I need help. The project is a Harley Davidson WF sport model 1923. Harley is in a pretty bad condition so there is a need for all kinds of spare parts. Such as rear cylinder, transmission, exhaust pipe, rear brake, front axle, seat, Toolbox and more. Where can I find used / new parts and literature?

Thanks for the answers...!

The wf is a rare model, not many were made, there is no source for parts.
    A few parts may be shared with jd models from this era, you need a jd parts manual to determine which parts are shared.
    For wf specific parts you need to be creative to determine if jd parts can be modified to work.
    If jd parts cannot be modified you need to make your own parts.
    If you have time,money,skill it is possible but it is a world unto itself.
    Last edited by 1950Panhead; 08-06-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Dear Mika, we have two Dutch Sport models in the European Chapter, one restored and one original. I can ask for help in our next newsletter if you wish.

Comment

I know of 2 bikes, one being restored at Jim's Harley in Mendon, Ohio and one original owned by Tom Brim at Brim's Imports in Kenton,Ohio.

You can ask for Jim at Jim's Harley-Davidson and ask for Tom at Brim's Import car lot. Both are very busy men and I hope they can and will help you. They both have websites to get their phone numbers.

Good luck,
        Ryan

Comment

I think Mark Masa is doing one also. He was selling extra parts on eBay awhile back. Jerry

Comment

I have a few original used parts left and have made other parts. PM me for more information. Tom

Comment

Doesn't Louie Hale have one also??
              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
              X