• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34C

I have seen a few 34 c's I looked at a nice one today The number was
    34C1XXX in the standard numbering setup and it is factory

Comment

got my book out my fender is like #3702-34 34&35 45''twins not like the 3702-30 listed for it my rear fender is like 3710-34 or 3710-35 but not like3710-30 like it should be since the carb kind of stuck out (and mine is missing) i'm guessing that this bike might have been wrecked and fixed with available parts. Iwas hoping that maybe the factory sent it out this way but with 36 decals on it I think I can bet on being wrecked would be more likely. I would like to find the correct carb for it someday I been looking for quite a while here (close to davenport Iowa) anyway now im fixing the headbolts by returning them to 7/16 fine threads with k serts so i'll have the motor done thanks for your help I got some homemade tools for this engine, ugly but they worked mike

Comment

hey b. rodencal did it have flared fenders? front and rear?

Comment

It has High crown VL style.

Comment

Re: B single s/n's

Originally posted by will_mc
            I'm a new member and have been trying to figure out the year of a single I acquired. The s/n # is B9999, It seems I heard or read years ago that a Harley s/n with all 9's was a prototype.
            Does anyone know if this is true?
            Just looked at the original thread. I never answered exactly. Yes, I am sure that your motor B9999 is a 1927 model. The circuit breaker cap should be a simple design like on 1927-29 JD. The corresponding 1926 cap is flatter and has stampings on top.
            Fiskis

Comment

Many Thanks to all for your input!
              I'll try to post a couple of photos in a few days. I was thinking of using one of the title services and hope to get the year correct.
              It is looking like 1927 would be it.
              Thanks Again

Comment

let me know where and when you post the photos I'd like to see it mike

Comment

Working...
                X