Wtb 1913 harley parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb 1913 harley parts

I am searching for right side gas tank for 1913 harley single, rusty and dents are fine as long as its repairable. My bike is not getting restored just left as I got it with no paint at all very little nickel plating. also looking for front casting for the muffler and exhaust header pipe. and the big item I need is the rear wheel assy would like the clutch model but will also consider the rear wheel assy without the clutch so i can get it moving again. remember nothing pretty just usable.

Thanks..

i would contact slo joe. he bought one of these hubs at jefferson. the seller of the hub had some fatory re-paint tanks for sale. i'll try to get the guys email for you.
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Thanks Rob, I appreciate the help. send slo joes email if you can find it , Ill search for it here also.

Denny

Comment

i have not forgot about you. it just takes a while to reach people who need to reach people. you could try john zlay he is on the jersey shore. barnegat township.
        rob ronky #10507

Comment

Got you Rob, I understand. Thank you for helping me I dont know who to contact about these parts. Joe gave me some people to check with and so far it looks like I have found the front exhaust cast part that I need. biggest need and probably the hardest to find is the rear wheel assy. can you send john zlay's email or phone # and I will contact him.

thank you!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/jon.szalay try this
            rob ronky #10507

Comment

Thanks Rob, Ill give it a try.

Comment

Still looking for help locating rear wheel assy for my 13 single belt machine, I cant get any reply from Jon. maybe someone has another lead I can follow.

Thanks...

Comment

Watch eBay; bits and pieces do show up there.
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=301463183533
                  Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

Thanks Bill, Ive been watching ebay like a hawk. I know that I can buy a new one but prefer to get one that will match the patina of an unrestored bike as that is what mine is going to look like. Mine has very little nickle plating left and almost no paint anywhere.

Thanks....

Comment

Patina can be faked if it comes to that. I have been told that these are put together like a watch so be sure your skill level is up there.
                      Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

I know this thread is old but if you're still looking for an original paint right side tank, there's one on Proxbid. I don't know if it's a 13 but it's worth checking out. Looks to be in pretty good shape and comes with the gas cap. The listing is called "Harley Davidson Original Teens Gas Tank Right Half".

Comment

https://www.proxibid.com/
                          Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

Working...
                          X