1929 mufler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1929 mufler

It seems to me that no one currently produces a reproduction 1929 four tube muffler, and no originals are currently available on the market. I thought about buying that 29 JDL on eBay a few weeks ago for it, but my wife would have killed me for paying $30K for a muffler. I think the same muffler was used on all 1929's, but I could be mistaken. That said, would anyone that has one be able to provide complete and accurate dimensions of them with detailed photographs? With that data I may be able to have a friend fabricate a reproduction for my 29 C.

I think there is a four tube muffler being made in Australia or NZ. I know that when I did the muffler on my DL... I found a ton of four-tube repro's, but none of the DL types, so I had to make mine.

I know they were out there at one point... I kept finding four tube setups... and NOT finding '31 DL single-tube mufflers! Maybe I was finding DL four-tube exhausts... but I somehow remember JD. Anyway, I'll do some looking around later... see what I can find.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Working...
    X