servi car rear wheel siren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servi car rear wheel siren

Could somebody send me detailed pics or talk with me on the way a siren is mounted on a early 1941 servi car for rear wheel setup. I'm having a hard time figuring the way it should be on the linkage and pedal set up. I know that it should be a front fender mount. I don't want to cut my front fender and so i'm going with a rear setup. Thanks in advance, len.#765
    AMCA #765

Originally posted by len dowe View Post
    Could somebody send me detailed pics or talk with me on the way a siren is mounted on a early 1941 servi car for rear wheel setup. I'm having a hard time figuring the way it should be on the linkage and pedal set up. I know that it should be a front fender mount. I don't want to cut my front fender and so i'm going with a rear setup. Thanks in advance, len.#765
    I figured it out late last night. Kinda tricky and pretty cool on how the complete unit mounts up. len
    AMCA #765

Comment

What did you do to set it up?
      Denise

Comment

rear wheel siren

Originally posted by servicardenise View Post
        What did you do to set it up?
        Denise
        i figured out on how the axle bracket mounts in proportion to the siren making contact with the wheel and the way the pedal and linkage fit up to the rear footboard support rod. the siren and all the fittings are specific only to the servi-car rear wheel application. i have five sirens and only one type is meant for this. i can send pics if you like allthough i had to dismantle my primary last night. i'm having trouble shifting and engaging my rear drive train. so i'm hoping to figure that out today and then reassemble it. i couldn't find any information on it or anybody that was willing to help so it was a trial and error. len.
        AMCA #765

Comment

I would like to see it. Just work on the most important things first and if you get a chance they would be neat to look at. Thanks, Denise

Comment

Working...
          X