45 Frames,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 Frames,...

Anyone reproducing the 45 solo frame? If not,..Anyone know of any originals (not hammered and beat to hell) for sale? Yep, I'm looking for one for a project, a flat track racer....

Thanks fellas.
    "The beauty of life is more the crying baby than the great orchestra." -Woody Guthrie

Faltland Motorcycle Co. [45 Parts Depot] produces decent 45 frames. Check out their website at http://flatlandmotorcyclecompany.com/intro/

If you might be interested in a one of a kind fabricated 45 frame..very expensive though..email me direct. Paps

Comment

Hmmm,.... very nice stock replica. If Kurt's reading this,.. is it made in the USA or overseas? Anyone know? Looks great!... spot on really. Well worth the price i'm sure but a little high for me right now.
      "The beauty of life is more the crying baby than the great orchestra." -Woody Guthrie

Comment

Originally posted by 1776J View Post
        Hmmm,.... very nice stock replica. If Kurt's reading this,.. is it made in the USA or overseas? Anyone know? Looks great!... spot on really. Well worth the price i'm sure but a little high for me right now.
        European made and warranted. Price to high ? Look at oem prices.

Ya won't be interested in the other one mentioned then.

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
          European made and warranted. Price to high ? Look at oem prices.

Ya won't be interested in the other one mentioned then.
          Yes I'm only interested in the oem frames, etc. I'm a welder by trade actually.

As stated I'm more than sure its worth every penny, its just not in the cards for me right now. Especially when there are still good original frames out there to be had,... and I only have so much cash at my disposal (sorry, just not retired yet!... ) and am trying to keep things within the realm of being able to physically afford and have the cash for the stuff.

If I could find the money I'd pick one up in a heart beat though.

Comment

I bought a real nice stock frame about 6 months ago off eBay for just over $800 and about $75.00 shipping.
            Robbie
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

well im hoping to find one for around the same money. we'll see.... maybe a hoarder will part withy one,..... maybe not??.... ha!!

Comment

A Servi Car frame [ early ones ] can be converted to a Solo frame. All one needs if a Servi Car frame which is still ok seat post forward, and a Solo frame which is still ok from the seat post back.

Comment

very true,... the idea crossed my mind though i have yet to see any around my area yet or any up for grabs.

Comment

I am in need of the battery box tab/mount located on the rear of the seat post tube for my WLA 45. Mine was cut off. I am ok with a repo. Can anybody help?
                    Last edited by servi47car; 11-29-2010, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1776J View Post
                      Anyone reproducing the 45 solo frame? If not,..Anyone know of any originals (not hammered and beat to hell) for sale? Yep, I'm looking for one for a project, a flat track racer....

Thanks fellas.
                      There are a couple of 45 frames on Ebay right now. Between 1941 - 47 I beleive. One is finishing tomorrow and currently it is at around $500.
                      Here is a pic of a repop board track, short coupled frame for singles and 45's upto 1930

IMG_1270.JPG
                      Regards;
                      Milrite
                      AMCA 17907

Comment

Working...
                      X