Wheel Hubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Hubs

Can anyone recommend someone to rebuild my 33VC wheel hubs? I have new rims and spokes but don't want to lace them up without fresh hubs.
    Bob Selph
    1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
    1940 Sport Scout
    AMCA#15215

wheel hubs

Along those same lines does anyone know of anyone who makes the spline centers for the brake shells. I have 2 NOS hubs but looking for replacement brake shell splines to get a snug fit. I know Harbor Vintage can rebuild the hubs for you and I'm sure there are others out there too.

Rollo
    AMCA # 12766

Comment

Vl wheel hub parts

Rollo, There is a man in the czech republic that makes short and long spline brake shell splines, hubs and axle sleeves. He also makes a 4 speed kit for the 45. Click on "Produkte" to view his product line. http://web.quick.cz/harleyservis/index2.htm

Cane

Comment

VL wheel hub parts

37 EL,
        Thanks for ther info. How is his quality? The hub and shell splines are the weak link on VL's. Some guys say to run them until they won't go any more but I would like to have spares lined up to switch out when they do. Since I have 3 VL's and one has short and the other two long I need both. Again thanks!
        Rollo
        AMCA # 12766

Comment

Dear All, I have good used short and long spline VL hubs, plus I've made all the internal components so can rebuild or exchange them for you.

Comment

Working...
          X