New 45 Solo Electric Start System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 45 Solo Electric Start System

Hope this is proper posting this and for posting it in this category also...

Just wondering how many folks may be interested in a electric starter system for their 45 solo models. My Ole Lady's system is nearing completion and her manufacturer would like an idea on how many units to build at first run of them. This system requires no major mods to a pristene bike. Any mods can be reversed, if one would wish to return their bike to original condition. This sytem also allows one to keep their kick start intact. Estimated price of the system, minus battery box, inner and outer primary covers, battery, clutch basket and or clutch basket conversion, and starter button, will be pretty reasonable. Since pricing is not permitted on this forum, I can tell you all this much about the price. It will be a lot less than the price she has on her present servicar sytem. A LOT LESS ! Of course, as with any electric starts, one will have to convert their 6 volt systems over to 12 volt. Basically, the generator, regulator, battery, horn and bulbs. Again.....easy to return the bike to original condition. Kat already has the battery box and recommended battery to offer, along with the system but one can buy hers, or rig up their own, if they so chose. She also has the clutch basket or she can convert yours. She can also help you out with a generator, regulator, horn, and starter button, if you wish to buy hers or go your own way on them, is also up to you. Inner and outer primaries should be finished this month. Again...you may prefer to go you own way on these also. Actual pricing will be posted on Kat's website towards the end of the month, at http://www.vtwinrebuild.com . Photos will be up on her website then also. I should have a video ready by then also. The video will show the unit starting a 45 solo model. Kat may discontinue her servicar unit because this new unit will work on servicar models as well. She will continue to provide replacement parts for her servicar unit. If you are interested in the new system, and wish to be updated when completed [ which will be real soon ] and you also wish to see it in action, starting a solo 45, along with finish system price tag, then send me an email at: vtwinrebuild@yahoo.com
    Thanks.... Paps

Finally !!! The 45 Solo Electric Starter System is now available to the public ! Follow the link below to learn more about it. Paps

http://www.flatheadpower.com/tech/vi...hp?f=6&t=10803

Comment

Working...
    X