the first riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the first riding

Hi everyone ,I promised to share my feelings after first I'm driving ,my English is definitely too poor but in short.The handlebar is very comfortable, as is the seat and its operation. I noticed that the front suspension works very well, better than not new telescopic one.The biggest difficulty is mastering the synchronization of the clutch pedal and adding gas or starting uphill.
    I would write more, but I am constantly looking for words in the translator. Driving on the road is certainly inspiring.I took a few photos, maybe it will be more illustrative.I definitely need to practice a lot to feel like riding motorcycles without a clutch pedal.

IMG_2828.jpeg IMG_2829.jpeg IMG_2826.jpeg IMG_2823.jpeg

Anyway, there's not much more to say ,just listen and drink. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECbgzgvfG4Y

IMG_2830.jpeg

Comment

WOW! Jarek - Like in baseball, you "hit a triple" with this post... Beautiful motorcycle, Beautiful Polish countryside, and my FAVORITE whiskey!!! I do admire your good taste in all three.
      Congratulations from Vancouver.

Comment

kciuk7.jpg

I see you're from Canada. It was the first country I went to from communist Poland when I was young. I spent 3 months in Halifax. I had to change the airport to Montreal using a bus, no language. It was like riding on a VL ,now.

Bez nazwy.jpg

Comment

Hi Jarek, DOBRA ROBOTA

Comment

Very nice Jarek. Your English is much better than my Polish. Beautiful bike. I’m glad you in the wind.
            Pete Cole AMCA #14441
            1947 Indian Chief

Comment

Hello Jarek,
              Beautiful countryside and an absolutely stunning job on your bike.
              Many, many happy miles ahead !
              Thank You for posting.
              Member # 8964

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Jarek, that's a fine looking '36 VL., with great backdrop.
                For what it's worth, many m()()ns ago, I practiced my foot clutch technique in a cemetery before I hit the road.
                Jameson Irish Whiskey & Gary Clark Jr.~~how can you go wrong!
                Ride ()n.

*M.A.D.*
                Last edited by JoJo357; 06-04-2024, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X