Spotlight yellow lense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight yellow lense

Hello there, does anyone knows where can I find a yellow spotlight lense like this one? I had an accident and one of them is broken, therefore I need a replacement, or a pair. Thank you,
    Ed
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Something like these:? You may have to get a pair.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/37422664345...saAjG1EALw_wcB
    Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Hello Jim, incredible, thank you very much! I have been looking for this but somehow was not able to find a place where they sell them. Thank you very much! Ed

Comment

Originally posted by epazikas View Post
        Hello Jim, incredible, thank you very much! I have been looking for this but somehow was not able to find a place where they sell them. Thank you very much! Ed
        Glad to help out whenever I can. I rarely get the chance due to others that are faster typers than me! HAHA
        Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

The original fog lamp lenses are difficult to find. The reproduction ones do not have the same fluting pattern or lens markings. But if used as a pair they will work.
          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post

Glad to help out whenever I can. I rarely get the chance due to others that are faster typers than me! HAHA
            You saved my day! I ordered that pair which happened to be the last one available… great thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by epazikas View Post

You saved my day! I ordered that pair which happened to be the last one available… great thanks!
              COOL! I'm glad it worked out for you!!

Jim
              Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Working...
              X