No announcement yet.

What about a 45WL..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Denise, If you like big crowds and people all around ya it was the place to be. A little out of my comfort zone thou. Yes there where alot of vendors. I didn't notice many people buying much though.

Not much there for us antique cycle lovers. Not a single item for my 56 or the 45. Maybe I'll have better luck this weekend down at the Chester West Virginia Swap meet. Somewhere out there is a battery box for my 45 and I'm not going to rest till I find it.
    If you see an old 45 running around this summer with a bungy cord holding the battery in then you'll know I'm still looking.

Comment

Yes it is funny about that battery box thing. I used a bungy cord for years on my trike. I have a friend(yes, I do) in Chicago that custom built one for my trike. I initially used two 6 volts because I went to a 12volt system when I built mine. I always had battery acid drizzling inside the trike box and that wasn't good. Then I went to a little 12 volt battery and bungied it on but it looked sort of funky. My friend Dink made this box that holds the little battery that looks like the original box. he even machined the cover with the threading for the wing nuts to fit. It is way cool. He is a dear old fellow. He also built my motor from all NOS stuff. Now it will go 60. It is too scary. He has the racers edge. My friend Bob who also has a servicar says my trike is hopped up. I should go out to the barn and check her out, stroke the gas tank and kiss her headlight. No on second thought I might not get my lips off. I miss the fun! Oh well. You can tell I am fond of my machine. Denise

Comment

Working...
      X