Best repop handlebar kit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best repop handlebar kit??

im not sure whats a good company out there for this kind of stuff. I just bought some repop flanders from Jacksuns and i need all the internals, but the palmers book is talkin pretty specific with cloth covered double wrapped laquer finished certain diameter cable covers...

Id really like to only buy the best, so anyone has any input on what theyve bought or where to look? It going on my 41-46 WL flathead.

Check with Fabercycle.com

Comment

Be sure to try and get the longest cables you can. With Flanders bars (how tall are your risers?) you will need longer than standard control cables. Most good replacements are longer than OEM.
      You can also ask Cimarron Cycle Works, Colin tries to have the best stuff available.
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Cimarron has some stuff i cant find anywhere, but his website is horrible. I just talked to him about his hmwiring harnesses, snd was impressed.

Alot of the sites for 45 stuff i order from are really unorganized. 45 restoration co is by far the easiest to navigate, but has limited selection

Comment

about 3 inch flanders....

Comment

Greetings
            You might want to check with Chris a Vintage MC supply https://vintagemcsupply.com . He actually make the cables and double wraps the steel cores using some sort of turn of the last century weaving machine. If your buting woven cables, he probally made them. He also make the best wiring harness, dipped solderd ends, correct eyelets, the whole deal.
            Max

Comment

Debby palmer is also working on her harness again. I believe someone else makes it but over heard the ones she had were tops

Comment

Working...
              X