45WL front wheel axle assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45WL front wheel axle assembly

2021-09-02 10.18.jpeg2021-09-02 10.20.jpeg2021-09-02 10.25.jpeg2021-09-02 10.21.jpeg2021-09-02 10.22.jpeg
    Hi I am working on ..... like this.... I put 13 balls with a lots of grease, then fasten the lid tight ( no too tight ) the shaft spin nice and no loose. then put the lock washer and cover then the nut., am I missing something? after 10-20 km ride.... the shaft get loose...
    may be... the balls grind the race///?? just wonder the top of the shaft and nut is not same level..... is it normal or something wrong.?. there is no grease distributer in it,,, Should I definitely use it? any update way like use timken bearing ?

thanks! Shin
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Read Palmers explanation on how to tighten the nut before adding lock washer. It is about side to side movement, not tightness.

My recollection was tighten it, then check for very slight side to side movement of the shaft. Keep loosening one notch at a time until you just feel the slightest movement, install lock washer and be on your way. I really hope that helps.

Comment

ok, thanks!!

Comment

Working...
      X