No announcement yet.

New Harley VL Years book series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Gary and your book set going out today Global Priority.

Comment

Dear All, I'm down to nine sets if there are any waverers out there,

Comment

Steve, Can't say I was wavering but certainly procrastinating. No longer. PM sent to order a complete set.
        Eric Olson
        Membership #18488

Comment

Thanks Eric, your set sent, and I'm now down to six sets and some odd copies.

Comment

Dear Gerry, please contact me at the address below about the Volume 4 you were after.

Comment

Thanks to Gerry and yours went out yesterday. I'm now down to two sets plus odd copies, so act quickly if you would like a collectable first edition. Thanks to all for your interest in what is admittedly a pretty obscure passion of mine. Thanks especially to those who responded with positive comments, which were much appreciated.

Comment

I'll be bringing a few copies of the VL Years book series to Oley Stand 28 for those who like to save postage, but weighing in at ten pounds a set and with a 50 pound baggage allowance you'll need to form an orderly line.

Comment

Thanks for bringing your books sir. I got mine and appreciate your signing it. Have a safe trip home.

Comment

Yup, Thursday at Oley was OK then Friday wet and Saturday windy, which didn't help when I was trying to sell books. Thanks everyone for your support and I am left with just two sets of VL Years books in the US. I can do them for $300 a set post paid in the US for anyone who missed me at the show or wants to save the cost of a ten pound box tracked and insured from Europe. Email address is below or pm me as you wish. Sorry the drag racing at Reading M/C Club was rained off, but I have faked photos of me on a 36VLH Police bike against a hot Sportster at the start line with the flag girl waving us off, which will be in the next European newsletter. Thanks again to Perkiomen Chapter who worked so hard so that the rest of us could have another great Meet.

Comment

Dear All, for US customers not wanting to pay eBay prices, I have one complete set left of the VL Years at $300 including post, one copy of Volume 2 covering 1932/3 models at $75 and one copy of the big Volume 4 covering 1936/39 at $89 including post.

Comment

Working...
                      X