VL Blue prints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VL Blue prints

A friend is currently in the process of doing 2 VL motors and said that in the past he had heard of the existence of blue prints for a V model engine.
    Has anyone heard of this or know where I could access these.

Steve Slocombe's book has a copy of the blue print for lightening the flywheels but I've not heard of any others. I would be very interested in that as well.

On another note, and apologies for getting off topic, how did you go with your quest for an enclosed trailer?

Comment

Hi Peter,
      I decided after much investigation that a van would suit my purposes better and would be less hassle. I am heading down that road at present.

Have you caught up with the Indian Harley Cub website. You may find it interesting. There is a gallery with Great Race photos from this and previous years and other links that I have found.
      www.ihvc.org.au
      No log in needed for any pages.

Regards
      Phill

Comment

I bought a copy of the 1935 VL engine blueprint in the USA but can't remember who from. Can someone remind us?

Comment

Thanks Phill,

Very cool pics on the website.

Interesting that you are heading down the van path. I see this one most mornings on my run to work and it gets me thinking...

http://www.melbournemotorcyclefairin...wing.html#gent

Comment

Hi Steve,

If they are not under copyright is it possible to scan them.

Remember there is still a bike available and a bottle of red or equivalent at the Great Race if you can make it down one year. This year there were about 6 V's and if you did come down we could rustle up a few more.

Comment

Working...
            X