Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know this bike?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-David...-/161614403715

I have a friend looking at it seriously on eBay and it looks like a nice machine.

Anyone know it? Know the seller, etc?

Cheers and thanks for any insight!

Sirhr

The seller is Jerry, and I cant recall his last name. This is the 1st time I have seen him on ebay in a long while, but he is an ok guy. I bought a 36 knuck frame from him about 10yrs ago and all was ok, thanks, Larry

Comment

Thanks!

I think it looks like a nice machine. Better than most. And an AMCA reference in the text is a nice talisman. My friend is trying to get in touch with some questions.

Thanks again and cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

The seller is Steve Lemay from Resurrection Cycle. He vends at a lot of the AMCA meets and is a nice guy. I don't know anything about the bike but it looks pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 36 knuck man View Post
          The seller is Jerry, and I cant recall his last name. This is the 1st time I have seen him on ebay in a long while, but he is an ok guy. I bought a 36 knuck frame from him about 10yrs ago and all was ok, thanks, Larry
          I am sure the seller is Steve L., near Roanoke, Va. (www.resurrectioncycle.com) He is always at Oley & Davenport. A Good guy, bought my 1940 servicar from him several years ago.
          Thanks, Lee

Comment

thanks, Matt
            You already posted the answer, while, I was typing.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Sorry guys for the mis info, but I thought it was the Jerry guy, Larry

Comment

Working...
                X