Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Identifying Floorboard Straps. Help Please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying Floorboard Straps. Help Please....

Hi, I just picked up these floorboard straps for a 1932 RL build that I am working on. However, after getting them home and going through Johnny Sells manual, I do not believe these are correct for what I am building. Is there anyone out there that could shed some light on what year and model these would have come off of. The brake side seems to be correct with the proper casting number on the pedal, so that is not much of a concern, but the clutch side seems to have a different casting for mounting the pedal and spring assemble compared to the one that I have with my 32 and the one that is shown in Johnny Sells book.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Attached Files

brake side is not right either-strap is wrong-should turn down at front..that looks like VL stuff
    Last edited by duffeycycles; 01-31-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

So then this one should be the correct Brake Side Strap? See attached pic. This strap along with Pedal 328-30 gives me one side that is correct????
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello ..the first straps and pedals look to be vl as Duffy stated, the lone side bar looks correct you need brake pedal 2956-32. the left side bar you need is 2934-32.the clutch pedal is 2409-29 plus all the hardware. it should be in johnney sells book.

Comment

Working...
        X