carburetor floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carburetor floats

Hello everyone.I recently went out to purchase cabinets and appliances to remodel the kitchen for "the wife" and came home with a '47 WL.That is another story.Does anyone know how to contact Cotten to get a float for my M51 linkert.Any help would be greatly appreciated.This going alot more fun than remodeling a kitchen

Sean! When you get a minute you've got to expand on that story! It sounds like a predicament I would get myself into.... Cotton is on this forum and should appear momentarily. I see it's your first post as well... so welcome to the forum!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Try this:

Liberty Motorcycle Specialties Inc
      118 N Washington St
      Lacon, IL 61540

309-246-3509

Remember that Google is your friend.,
      Gerry Lyons #607
      http://www.37ul.com/
      http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

Comment

Sean!

Telephones are difficult for me, so please email me direct at liberty@npoint.net

Thanks!

....Cotten
        AMCA #776
        Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Thank you all for the help.I really appreciate it.

Comment

I need to learn how you take the wife out to buy kitchen cabinets and end up with a bike instead. You must have the best negotiation skills on the planet.And women are impossible to negotiate with.

Comment

carburetor floats

Originally posted by t-jacobs View Post
              I need to learn how you take the wife out to buy kitchen cabinets and end up with a bike instead. You must have the best negotiation skills on the planet.And women are impossible to negotiate with.
              To tell you the truth, My Wife thought the selling price was one zero less than it actually was.By that time the wheels were in motion.Now we just laugh about it.She doesn't cook that much anyway.But I have to start that kitchen REAL SOON!

Comment

it is called the art of negotiation. When the wife wants to spend x, on a kitchen, which you already know you are losing that battle, then you hem and haw and negotiate to agree to spend y on a new aquisition for yourself as part of the deal. Unless you are like me where I am the one that cooks and really wants the new kitchen. Then it is a problem.
                D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Working...
                X