Tank Emblems Or No Tank Emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Emblems Or No Tank Emblems

First off I want to thank everyone who has gone out of their way to give me correct information. Now as for my next question. I'm mainly concerned with product year 1945 , do all ULs come with tank emblems or were some units made without them. The tanks on my 45 are smooth. Now I've acquired the stock emblem mounts for my tanks ( not the oval mounts but the weld on straight mounts . If they made units with and without them for the same year I will just keep them smooth . If they only had emblems then I need to know what years they didn't and try to narrow down what particular year my tanks are and trade them for a set with emblem mounts . I hate destroying anything stock by adding or removing a welded piece so welding my stock mounts might look correct if they are indeed required but it wouldn't be the right thing to do, and only as a last resort . Thanks in advance FNA
    Last edited by Sidehacker; 10-03-2012, 06:11 PM.

All civilian ULs had tank emblems. The '40-'45 military models like the UA and U did not. However, some police departments used tanks with no emblems. But if you are doing it as a civilian production '45 UL non police it needs emblems.
    Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
    X