Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1932 rl 45 parts need and hello to all form foxman new member :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1932 rl 45 parts need and hello to all form foxman new member :)

hello every 1 new member here i just want to say hello i am restoring my first harley davidson witch is a 32 rl 45 solo i had the bike for 3 years now and i have 100% compleated the motor and trans oem in just 2 years. i also have found the shoubler carb dlx tipe c. this is what i got to first start out . motor trans and frame. i am now looking for a number mach ibeam springer, fornt and back rim 18'' i think for this year, finders, jiffy stand, the eltrcal parts all i have is the points and parts, breakes chaines 6v batery and box spark plugs hex nut tipe i think .gas tanks speedo side car frame if i can find it , and other mic parts to go with it i hope to have this bike rolling buy 2012 devenport swap meet and have it finshed by the end of next year i work 3 jobs to do this and its paying off well so far.( old saying i can get brake pads but i cant get a brake). as for the bike it self i have it in my bed room and its still has a way to go ill be happy to post pics of it as iam making a walk through for it on youtube look up farmboy86fox channel for the first stage walk trow its not much but it will get better and will have a scrap book to go with it later. people that have helped me so far ratt form harbor vintage, johnny sales at vintage motorcycle works, lances form cyclewhear house, 45 restore co. goose form k&g cycles . bill form cycle meadics. bill powels form deven port iowa for having me run around the place for parts for the tranny to bild there . special thanks for amca for allowing me to be a member and buzz walnecks for telling me about deven port iowa. and thanks for all the good people that have helped me get this far. and to the people that vew this post i have colected some parts that i dont need i have a 29-31 oil cam gear i dont need thats is still usable and i have an intake manfuld that has an x stamped on it . as for oher pars ill post pics of it. ty for your time hope to here form some 1 ty john w.
Working...
X