Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oldtimers Meeting 2008 Den Haag / Nl

Hello

I have added some pics from this years Meeting H-D CLUB THE OLDTIMERS DEN HAG / NETHERLANDS, see following link:

http://www.therealdeal.ch/index.php?...egory&catid=61

Not an amca-meeting but still nice stuff all-around - and especially bikes that are riding ;-)
    Last edited by 58Panheadfan; 08-18-2008, 06:58 AM.

Yes i agree with you.This year was my seventh time in this beautifull rally.A perfect 600 miles rides from France.Very nice bikes and people.I will be there for sure next year!!Thanks for all the pictures you took of my bike and that we can see in your booklet (47 EL skyway blue).
    Olivier Blainville
    AMCA # 8302

Comment

Hi Olivier

It's funny... this year was also my 7th time to visit THE OLDTIMERS. Also I had to ride 600 miles... but from Switzerland ;-)

By-the-way: Your bike was my absolute favorite - one of nicest I have ever seen!

Harry, AMCA # 8968
      Last edited by 58Panheadfan; 08-19-2008, 02:10 AM.

Comment

From across the Pond

Very nice photos of some very cool rides as well as what looked to be a good setting to be in camping. Keep riding them, Merlin in Pa. States

Comment

Another great meet, and quite a few AMCA members there. That's me on the 1950 WR with a tin hemet and a glass of water glued to it in the 'silly games'. I got soaked and a girl won it riding a WLA. The shame of it.

Comment

Hi Harry,
            thanks for the compliments about the bike.Please read your private messages.
            Let's talk together next year: come front of my tent or bike around 06.00 PM on friday or saturday,we always have a french" happy hour" with friends.You are welcome (Steve also)

Comment

PM sent...

Originally posted by btflat47 View Post
              Hi Harry,
              thanks for the compliments about the bike.Please read your private messages.
              Let's talk together next year: come front of my tent or bike around 06.00 PM on friday or saturday,we always have a french" happy hour" with friends.You are welcome (Steve also)

Olivier
              Thanks a bunch for inviting me to your french 'happy hour'
              PM sent... kind Regards, Harry

Comment

Working...
              X