Death valley run pictures????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death valley run pictures????

Anybody has some Death valley run pictures from this year??

d.

odd, I think someone had a few listed here you may have to lok around abit but I do believe it was here I saw them,but then again Im getting old

Comment

death valley

Iv'e got some but can never seem to get them on this site. Can I send someone the pics by email so they can put them up for me?

Comment

ONEDOLLARBILL@HUSHMAIL.COM ILL TRY

Comment

OK- or send them to me Len.

Comment

I had posted a link to my pictures from DV a few weeks ago in another thread. But here it is again, hope you enjoy them! One thing, though: for me, this was two events in one, a Vintage BMW Moto Owners campout over the weekend and then the AMCA SoCal Run during the week.

Comment

Thanks again - Great shots Darryl!

Comment

darry,
                Im with admin thankyou and im sorry I just for the life of me remember where you had posted it ! Have a great day!

Comment

I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully I'll be able to go to some more AMCA outings next year, like the Borrego Springs run in March. The DV run was great fun, and I'm only sorry I had to be home on Wednesday and couldn't hang out for another day of riding and a banquet. I just received a plaque in the mail from Max Bubeck that reads: Left Early - Missed Dinner Award. ;-)

I am also hoping to attend some vintage rallies in Germany in May. The German VFV (Veteran Vehicle Association, which includes not only motorcycles and cars, but tractors and bicycles too) seems to sponsor at least one rally every weekend in the summer! It's pretty amazing. Check out my web page on two runs I attended last year.

Comment

Darryl,I must say I checked out your home page and better than the MC stuff is the BEER stuff,nothing better than a home brew or a microbrew here in Maine we have a few brewpubs and I like to try them out in all seasons, keep the pics coming!

I know this is off topic but who da heck cares!

Comment

pics

Sent my Death Valley pics to Adminguy. Hope they got there ok.

Comment

YUP! Got'em thanks Len.

DV1 - nice view of valley floor.
                        Attached Files

Comment

DV2 -HD VL
                          Attached Files

Comment

DV3
                            Attached Files

Comment

DV4 _ HD PanHead