indians down under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indians down under

G,day ,have been wanting to send some photos to this site,my daughter just showed me how to cheers Rob.
    Attached Files

What a beautiful collection of motorcycles. Looks like it was a great rally. Thanks Rob.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

beautifull............. thats quite the rose garden
      gww57.com

Comment

Awesome photos of some great bikes!!! Thanks Rob!!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

This is a run we did in 2008 over 7 x days , it was the Gypsy Tour,this was a run the Indian club did 80 years early ,52 Indians and 1 Henderson ,my group there was 3 x 101s and my 22 chief,we had 2 x friends following in a back up vechile and shared the riding ,i have never been on a run as good as this one , there was 1 x bloke that rode a powerplus that was in the orginial run 80 years ago ,i will see i if i can fine a photo, Rob

Comment

indians down under

More Indians plus 1 ring in ,Aussie made Elliott002.jpg005.jpgCRAKK2011124[1].jpg015.jpg017.jpg

Comment

Hi guys, just making contact, You in NSW somewhere?

Comment

Agreed awesome group of bikes. You need to do another run like that one with more pics!!
                Question - In pic #4. what were those gigantic timbers in the background supporting?
                Jason Zerbini
                Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
                Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Awesome shot's. love the black and white shots. Looks like its back in the glory days !!

Comment

Originally posted by Skirted View Post
                    Question - In pic #4. what were those gigantic timbers in the background supporting?
                    Probably an old railway bridge. There's actually still a few in use around the place. Do a google image search on 'Puffing Billy' and you'll see.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=p...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Comment

Dale and Skirted , sorry for no reply ,Dale i am in Queanbeyan . Skirted those large timbers are the remains of an unused train bridge ,we were able to get behind the fenced area to get these great photos , the timbers had roman numbers on each post ?The bridge timbers stand at least 30 to 40 metres tall , great structure ,Rob

Comment

Working...
                      X