Goulding car for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goulding car for sale

Craigslist (Bend, Oregon) has a "1950 Goulding Sidecar" listed. They "have never seen another like it", want 8K for it, seems like e-bay pricing-or worse. It does look nice in the pics. I'm not sure how to link to it, or if anyone's even interested at that price.
    Doug.
    Doug McLaughlin #6607
    NorCal, USA

Next post down has 2 goulding side cars in it, this one has photo's http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1900175092.html, I just left click on address on top of page and drag the mouse to highlite, right click and copy. When putting it in the post, you just right click in box and hit paste and the address comes up.

Comment

Hey Neil,
      I have seen some pretty good deals on e-bay the past month on a couple of sidecars, you need to be patient same with craigs list with e-bay I have sidecars on e-bay saved and get e-mails almost every day some of it is expensive crap but some are reasonable and a couple were pretty cheap lately.

You just need to have cash ready when the right one comes along,what are you looking for specifically something to mount to the 72 you spoke about in an earlier thread?
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Chuck I'm looking for a car to go on my brothers 69 FLH, he would prefer a correct sidecar. If not a 69 number, at least the correct brakes, attachment brackets and the fiberglass that belongs on it. I have many marked too, so far most either late model or early hard tail models. I know I can alter one, but we can also wait and find the right one for it If I picked up an early car , it would have to go on my 54 Pan. The pans got the adjustable triple trees on it. I may swing my Gouldings from my 48 Indian over an see how much work to make it fit. It is actually an Indian sidecar frame, wheel and fender, with a Gouldings body on it.

Comment

Goulding chassis

Niel, Don't mess up a good indian chassis. I have a Goulding Wonder chassis to fit your
          54 pan, if that is what your looking for. There is also one on epay right now.

Comment

I would have to agree with that Clydeflathead,don't cut up a good frame when I was at Oley this year there were a few frames some in really good shape and a few in shall we say "altered" condition.
            There was a really nice 32 VL frame there I still wish I bought...........shoulda...bought.
            Chuck
            AMCA Member#1848

Comment

No worry there I'd never mess with the Indian Frame. I'd look at making new clamps to fit the Shovel frame and have it bolt up to the Shovel in the exact way as the Indian. But in reality, why mess with perfection The Indian and the sidecar are already together. If I can get my brother to stop procastinating there are 2 nice rigs for sale now a 68 and an 82.

Comment

Working...
              X