X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harley 3 hjul.jpg

just a photo of my lovely bigtwin 3 wheel

Comment

Glaser 31, I would like to hear more about the blue trike; but I'm really interested in the steamroller behind it. If that is part of your collection, then you are truely an incredible collector.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

hi Exeric,
        the bike is a big twin frame with a 45 rearend twisted sow the chain is in the right side fore the big twin gearbox,bought in US.found it on ebay some years ago, and then put on a airplane to Denmark Well I have many strange things,but the roller is power with a 1 cyl diesel.
        I alsow have a train in my garden,and a Bren Carrier...and musch more.I will opload some photos on photobucket,beacuse this is not the
        right forum fore these things..

Comment

Did a little body work to mine this year.

Member# 7397

Comment

My '54
            1938 Indian Scout
            1947 WL
            1954 Servi-car
            2000 Ultra

Comment

This is my three-wheeler -- Morgan replica called a JZR. Uses a Honda Silver wing engine and a Moto Guzzi rear-end. External shift lever.

Blisteringly fast. Actually would like to trade it for a very nice early Harley Servicar...

Barrel Back 1.jpg

Since this picture was taken, I had it retrimmed in tan Connley leather.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

my 41.
                AMCA #765

Comment

46 servi-car 2.jpg46 servi-car 1.jpgThis is (was) my '46 Servi-Car. I sold it a few years ago.
                  Bruce Keith
                  AMCA #1467

Comment

Working...
                  X