Harley-Davidson Sidecars, History and Restoration, 1914-1935

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley-Davidson Sidecars, History and Restoration, 1914-1935

The 1914-35 Harley-Davidson Sidecar Book I have been working on for the past 8 years is now completed. The book is currently with the printer and I should have copies delivered to me in the next two weeks. I currently have about 200 pre-orders for the book and I wanted to get the word out to the AMCA members to make sure you have an opportunity to order one. Due to paper shortages, supplies will be limited so reserve your copy by sending an email to harleysidecars@outlook.com. Include your name and contact information and I will let you know when the books arrive. The price per book is $95 plus taxes and shipping but no payment is required to reserve a copy.

Thanks!
    Ric Bolduc
    AMCA #6058

I tried emailing Ric but it kicks it back as invalid recipient.
    Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
      I tried emailing Ric but it kicks it back as invalid recipient.
      Robbie
      Not sure if you heard back or not Robbie, but Ric received my email. I noticed when I copied and pasted the email address it kept the period at the end after the .com. Perhaps the address didn't enter correctly?
      Eric Olson
      Membership #18488

Comment

Originally posted by EricOlson View Post

Not sure if you heard back or not Robbie, but Ric received my email. I noticed when I copied and pasted the email address it kept the period at the end after the .com. Perhaps the address didn't enter correctly?
        Thanks Eric,
        Ric and I got it sorted out right away but I appreciate the help.
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
        X