Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidecar photos

Hello all,
    I am looking for a source for mounting parts / clamps to mount this sidecar to my 1922 J.
    Any leads appreciated.
    New or Used.
    Thank you,
    Tom
    California
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    AMCA #6151

Originally posted by Tom McBride View Post
    Hello all,
    I am looking for a source for mounting parts / clamps to mount this sidecar to my 1922 J.
    Any leads appreciated.
    New or Used.
    Thank you,
    Tom
    California
    Tom, I have a rear mount and a front mount minus the clamps but no center mount if you are interested. This is the rear.
    DCP_4499.JPG
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Tom;
      Surfing "the net" I saw that at Dale's Wheels Through Time he has a 1925 JD w sidecar my be an idea to contact Wheels Through Time. I'd like to visit there myself one day.
      Have a GREAT Easter or Passover.

Comment

You might also consider two other sources; ebay and Jim Parker at Parker Indian of Australia. Someone posted several side-car parts, including the lower frame section, not too many days ago. I don't know what else. Lots of smaller parts. Jim has a website and does excellent work. His shop restored my Moto Lamp and even removed dents. I noticed when looking through his many parts and bikes for sale that he often has side-cars for sale. He may also know of a source there for you.
        Good luck.
        -JR

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post

Tom, I have a rear mount and a front mount minus the clamps but no center mount if you are interested. This is the rear.
          DCP_4499.JPG
          Thank you Rubone, I WILL consider. Thank you very much.
          AMCA #6151

Comment

Originally posted by PaulCDF View Post
            Tom;
            Surfing "the net" I saw that at Dale's Wheels Through Time he has a 1925 JD w sidecar my be an idea to contact Wheels Through Time. I'd like to visit there myself one day.
            Have a GREAT Easter or Passover.
            Grate Idea Paul CDF. Thanks - and Happy Easter to you and your Family as well.
            AMCA #6151

Comment

Originally posted by JTR249 View Post
              You might also consider two other sources; ebay and Jim Parker at Parker Indian of Australia. Someone posted several side-car parts, including the lower frame section, not too many days ago. I don't know what else. Lots of smaller parts. Jim has a website and does excellent work. His shop restored my Moto Lamp and even removed dents. I noticed when looking through his many parts and bikes for sale that he often has side-cars for sale. He may also know of a source there for you.
              Good luck.
              -JR
              Thanks for the Idea(s) JTR249 I will keep ya posted.
              AMCA #6151

Comment

Any time. I just saw an entire Princess Sidecar for sale today on Ebay.
                I forgot about Ziggys Motor Works, an online seller with a good reputation, though most original parts are not cheap there.
                There is a side-car section at the website, though that stuff appears to be all Indian.
                Good luck to you.
                -JR
                Last edited by JTR249; 04-17-2022, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JTR249 View Post
                  Any time. I just saw an entire Princess Sidecar for sale today on Ebay.
                  I forgot about Ziggys Motor Works, an online seller with a good reputation, though most original parts are not cheap there.
                  There is a side-car section at the website, though that stuff appears to be all Indian.
                  Good luck to you.
                  -JR
                  Thanks, I hadn't thought about Ziggy's...I'll check it out. Thanks
                  AMCA #6151

Comment

Working...
                  X