Windeshield Template Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windeshield Template Anyone

Anyone have a template they could mail me for the winshield for the steel body sidecars. It's for my 65 FLH I am putting together and slowly reassembling.

I think I can help you out with that!

Comment

K....how/what can I do to get it please?

Thanks. I live in Californai 95139 for mailing costs from your location.

Comment

Private message me your address and I will mail it off.

Comment

Thank you Steve. just messaged you my address

Comment

I also need a pattern although I think I have enough information to cut it myself with a little geometry and mechanical mathematics. Thursday the last two years I have I complete tonneau cover with the curved metal fram for bottom of windshield what I don't have is the top frame and the two cast corner pieces at the bottom. I would reproduce if I could get these last pieces. Someone needs to !! . If someone is already in process of doing this, (making reporduction of complete lift up windshield and tonneau cover) please get in touch with me on my PMs so I don't waste valuable time I have left . Lol thanks

Comment

Steve, thank you for the template. Just got around to opening it this last weekend.

The entire month of May has been spent dealing with broken water pipes, re-repipe in copper, sewer lines and squirrel proofing my deck. At age 74 climbing on ladders, digging ditches, and crawlling under and around things is definitely harder and slower work.

Now I am redoing a back fence (digging out old cement post is real pain), after that the posts on the left side,

The joys of home ownership....then I can go back to the 65 and the hack.

Comment

Working...
              X