LT Sidecar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT Sidecar

Does anyone have a picture of the Parts book or Accessories book, late 20's early 30's, that shows the accessory pouch that could be put on the wall of an LT. I recently purchased a 1931LT with all the original interior and a pouch was included. I cannot figure out how or where it attached. A friend has a 1930LT that has this same pouch but it was loose inside the car when he got it years ago. They are made out of the exact same fabric as the seat/armrests. I have my car at the upholsterer now for a new interior and would like to include this accessory if I can find out where it goes and how it attaches.
    Thanks, Bob
    Bob Selph
    1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
    1940 Sport Scout
    AMCA#15215

Bob,

There's a pdf of the 1927 spring & summer accessory catalog in the AMCA Virtual Library. Unfortunately it doesn't show the pouch that you're looking for. If you haven't seen it there are a few pictures of sidecar accessories in it that you may find interesting though, including a sidecar lamp, sidecar cover, sidecar windshield, and lap cover. Downloads from the AMCA virtual library are free for AMCA members.

Kevin
    Kevin
    https://www.youtube.com/c/motodesoto

Comment

Thanks, I need to find a 1930,31,or 32 Accessories catalog to see if it is in there. The one you mention is actually a 1929.

Bob
      Last edited by bselph; 06-26-2014, 02:01 PM.
      Bob Selph
      1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
      1940 Sport Scout
      AMCA#15215

Comment

Working...
      X