Box pad for Servi car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box pad for Servi car

I`m in search for an accurate reproduction pad for the box of my 1951 servi . Any help in locating where to find one is appreciated . Thanks
    Light Shining Darkly

I have mine at the upholsterer and plan to make 6 of them. duda@rduda.com. Also making both rear bumpers. thanks

Comment

hey richard i might be wanting one.thank you

Comment

Yes please....I might be interested as well !
        Light Shining Darkly

Comment

I have the box pads done. They look very good. If you want one email me at duda@rduda.com and I will send a photo. They are $265 each and come with 2 galvanized mounting strips and cad screws, nuts, and washers. Also made early and late rear bumpers in spring steel. I am looking for an original rear handle that goes between the 2 rear latches that I can buy or borrow to make a few. 802-888-7689, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Duda View Post
            I have the box pads done. They look very good. If you want one email me at duda@rduda.com and I will send a photo. They are $265 each and come with 2 galvanized mounting strips and cad screws, nuts, and washers. Also made early and late rear bumpers in spring steel. I am looking for an original rear handle that goes between the 2 rear latches that I can buy or borrow to make a few. 802-888-7689, thanks
            How much for the bumpers? With brackets? Are they raw steel? How about the lid supports. Have any of those? Sorry for the question shotgun, but I am curious.....

Comment

The early curly bumper is 150, the new flat bumper is 80. All my bumpers are spring steel. I am working on bumper brackets both short and long outers and the inners . You can email me for photos. duda@rduda.com. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X