1911 Yale Single

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yale

sorry for the slowness of my slowness,"spending to much time in mexico".. yes last year i did do a yale project. this is what we had to work with.
    www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

wells fargo

we ended up rebadging the bike to go with the wells theme

Comment

lock box

Comment

If you were a thief in 1911, the temptation to steal that rig would have been overwhelming. You would get a safe and a motorcycle.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

we got alot of work in that safe box. visions of the old wells stagecoachs were running thru my mind.and alot of weed

Comment

yale parts

as far as yales go i would get ahold of chris cutler in oregon,he has alot of them in the process of restoration,and is making some stuff ,and also may have some parts .he mentioned making a gas tank.also tim thoele from kansas city makes intakes ,mufflers,and belt tensioners for yales.i have a nice wooden rear belt shiv ,that i'd trade for an excelsior one.i also have a toolbox that can be used as a pattern.

Comment

Yale motor number?

Beautiful work - as usual, Jurassic. I'm keeping track of Yale serial numbers to try to eventually get some idea of how many Yales were built in each year. Could you let me know the number on this bike? Thanks.
                Bob Culp

Comment

Your work never ceases to amaze me jurassic. Very cool machine!!! With any luck you've pointed Dave in the right direction to get that Yale of his mobile.
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

Yale

Excellent bike!, Thanks for sharing the pictures, and I appreciate all the help so far. I will have to see if I can get a hold of Chris Cutler and get his thoughts as well.

Comment

WONDERFUL!
                      I am always envious of guys who have the fabricating skills to do the jobs like that.
                      Be sure to visit;
                      http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                      Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                      Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
                        WONDERFUL!
                        I am always envious of guys who have the fabricating skills to do the jobs like that.
                        thanks ,chris

Comment

Anybody have a lot of good photos, close ups, paint schemes, pin striping details, of a good original or good restored 1911 Yale single?Also, I'm still looking for an 11' Yale single motor, mag model preferred, but battery would be fine, give me a call if you have something, thanks for the help.
                          Dave Koenig
                          AMCA#1388
                          dmk441@yahoo.com
                          (920)627-2163
                          WI

Comment

11' Yale

Can anyone tell me who owns that 11' Yale that was pictured in this thread from Davenport 2008?I'd like to speak with the owner to get some more photos and angles, just let me know if someone can dig that info up for me, thanks for the help.

Dave

Comment

'11 Yale owner

That bike belongs to Harry Buck. Saw it run at Wauseon several years ago.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, yeah I did find that out a few weeks ago, but haven't found any contact info for him to ask him questions, but the bike is coming together nicely so far, hopefully I can contact Harry someday or whoever owns the bike if he no longer does.

Comment

Working...
                                X