Where is Cory O these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Cory O these days

Cory, folks have been asking about you, to me. They miss your posts and a guy from Australia wants some Norton info. You OK ..... You made this forum fun to check each day.
    Ross

Absolutely, Ross. Cory Othen was one of the most enthusiastic contributors the AMCA forum has had. His interest, and curiosity about the true antiques was contagious. He was able to get people to dig into their own literature collections to reveal long forgotten facts, and information. In addition to that, he was polite, even tempered, and never lost his cool; which is really saying something on any of these forums If you're out there Cory, please come back, we all miss you.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Cory did add a lot to this forum! When I read Kevin's...errr....Shaky Jake's very detailed and enlightening posts about his Powerplus, that he got from Cory, and going for another Cannonball, I'm always thinking it's cool to see how a bike can change hands from one enthusiast to another and live on!
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Well said Eric and Harry. Eric's right Cory, re-appear.
        Ross

Comment

We need closure here. Cory O will you respond? You made good friends over the years on this forum. Is there anything we can do?
          Ross

Comment

Working...
          X