No announcement yet.

1914 Minneapolis In Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I saw a Minneapolis Motorcycle at Egebergs HD in Minneapolis in the late 70's. Roy had a nice collection upstairs that he loved to show off to anyone interested. I wonder if this is the one Mr. Cole has. I heard that a number of machines from Roy's collection went to Texas. I'm with Eric Spacke2Speed, please let us follow along with your restoration.
    Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Tom Phillips had a Minneapolis when he lived in Stillwater, Minnesota - it might have been the one from Egeberg.

Jerry

Comment

As far as the Koahes comment about the “group” following along with the “restoration” of my 1913 Minneapolis. I will gladly do that, but like I said, I have other projects I am also working on, some old motorcycles (1910-1948), some old cars (1905-1930), and one old house (1922). All are big black holes of my spare time and spare money.
        As far as the type of “restoration”, this is just a rider to me. Riding it around town, HCCA tours, and on the pre-16 motorcycle tours. The “restoration” will be more of a fix it correctly, pretty it up a little, clean it up some, and most important, enjoy riding it. It will not be a bike that will be AMCA judged (sorry AMCA).

Part 2 “General Information”:
        Part 2.1
        Now some general information about my 1913 Minneapolis motorcycles:
        Sooo, lets start with a couple of images from the 1913 Minneapolis liturature.

CIMG6093.jpgCIMG6094.jpgCIMG6095.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X