Source for Yale Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for Yale Parts

Does anyone know of a source for original or reproduction Yale Parts? I have a 1913 Yale and need the eccentric, pedal assembly, chain guard, clutch lever, brake lever, and rear fender. I have an extra 1913 Yale frame for trade along with a 1910 Yale engine and some other misc. parts. I have attached a few pictures of the bike along with pictures of the extra frame, and extra mag for a Yale Twin, an extra Yale engine, and some spare fenders.

P1020091.jpgP1020097.jpgP1020103.jpgP1020107.jpgP1020109.jpg

If anyone knows anyone that is supplying any of these parts or is looking to trade I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ron

Yale parts

Hi Ron
    I make a few parts for Yale's .
    I have a 1914 and a friend has a 1913 both twins . I have made bell cranks for the controls, mufflers, Y pieces for the exhaust , foot brackets , . I have 1 brake pedal that I didnt make that was made of an original ,inlet manifolds for the v twins .
    Probably other bits that I have forgotten about .
    Let me know if you are interested in anything and I will see what I have . Also made parts for Pope and Norton 1910
    Regards Andrew

Comment

Bruce Linsday, in Ohio is a master restorer with many teens bikes. He is one of the best I know with very old machines. Try him at 440-247-4020. He can make almost anything you may need. Fred.
      Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Hi Andrew! Buster and I were just talking about you and the Yale projects. Such a small world.

Comment

1913 yale single

Originally posted by veterannorton View Post
          Hi Ron
          I make a few parts for Yale's .
          I have a 1914 and a friend has a 1913 both twins . I have made bell cranks for the controls, mufflers, Y pieces for the exhaust , foot brackets , . I have 1 brake pedal that I didnt make that was made of an original ,inlet manifolds for the v twins .
          Probably other bits that I have forgotten about .
          Let me know if you are interested in anything and I will see what I have . Also made parts for Pope and Norton 1910
          Regards Andrew
          Hello andrew im also restoring a 1913 single ,Any one making the pedal cranks and or any front frame lower mounts Thanks Mike motorheadmike@verizon.net 7322555854

Comment

hello Andrew I have the same machine as ron .,, I need a brake petel and muffler also left side handlebar control thanks mike

Comment

Hi ron ,, is it possible to get two frame measurements ?? front downtubr and mag control.

Comment

I can provide any measurements you need. By the front down tube, do you mean the length of the tube where the fork attaches to the frame? For the mag control do you need the length of the arm that goes between the carb and the mag?

Comment

Working...
                X