Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riding a minneapolis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqCXE-LHls

That was great, thanks Scott! All the machines I have ever seen Mike on are awesome machines.

Comment

Scott!!! Good job man!!! That was an awesome clip!!! I seem to recall a Classic Cycle Review magazine with that bike featured. What an awesome machine!!!
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
        Scott!!! Good job man!!! That was an awesome clip!!! I seem to recall a Classic Cycle Review magazine with that bike featured. What an awesome machine!!!
        The Classic Cycle Review article on the 1912 Minnneapolis, demonstrated in the YouTube video, was in the c. 1995-1996, Vol. 3., No. 4. issue of the magazine. The 1912 Minneapolis in the video was at the time owned by Michael Madden, the gentleman in the light blue shirt and jeans in the video, of California. The gentleman in the pink shorts and blue shirt in the video is Ky Michaelson of Minneapolis, MN. Ky's great uncles Joseph, John, and Walter Michaelson started the Minneapolis Motorcycle Company in 1908 and left the company in 1912 to form the Michaelson Motorcycle Company. The first year for the Michaelson Motorcycle was 1913. The Minneapolis Motorcycle Company went out of business in December of 1913. The three (3) Michaelson brothers left the the Michaelson Motorcycle Company in 1914 when the company was sold. The Michaelson Motorcycle Company became the Shapiro-Michaelson Company after the brothers left.

Great video!
        Last edited by talbot-2; 04-02-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Glad to see you all enjoyed that.

Comment

Working...
          X