1912 Yale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1912 Yale

O.K. for the folks who are driven crazy by old bike vids with loud raucous music, this should be easier on your ears....

Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Oh thanks Cory, after seeing this and the Merkel threads, I want to get my little belt drive out and ride it. I got to pull the cylinder off and hone it a bit, the last time I had it out I fitted another piston and it's a little too tight and tried to lock up the last time I rode it.
    Louie
    FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
    Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
    YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

Cory....Thanks for posting that video, a joy to watch...The MUSIC is hearing the motor run....Thanks...Rod

Comment

Originally posted by LouieMCman View Post
        Oh thanks Cory, after seeing this and the Merkel threads, I want to get my little belt drive out and ride it. I got to pull the cylinder off and hone it a bit, the last time I had it out I fitted another piston and it's a little too tight and tried to lock up the last time I rode it.
        Glad to hear it encouraged you Louie! Belt drive bikes are the bees knees!!!

Originally posted by Rod K View Post
        Cory....Thanks for posting that video, a joy to watch...The MUSIC is hearing the motor run....Thanks...Rod
        Yup, that one lunger sound is music for sure!!! Glad you liked it Rod.
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Looks familiar

Say, this bike looks kinda like one I saw at the Dixon meet this year. I actually got some video of it running and riding as well, but all I can post on here is pictures. Beautiful bike and yes, it does sound great all by itself! Thanks for always finding and sharing the good stuff Cory!
          P6150125.jpg
          Eric Olson
          Membership #18488

Comment

Man, you have got to love the way those early bikes sound!

Comment

Eric, it sure looks like it could be the same bike. Glad you liked the vid!

Yes Rick, they have a sweet sound for sure!!!
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
              X