1912 H-D "Pedal Crank Straightner"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1912 H-D "Pedal Crank Straightner"

Does anyone have or ever seen an original H-D "Pedal Crank Straightener" that H-D offered for sale in 1912?

001.jpg001.jpg001.jpg
    Originally posted by talbot-2 View Post
    Does anyone have or ever seen an original H-D "Pedal Crank Straightener" that H-D offered for sale in 1912?
    I have a sales brochure that has a picture , I will try to scan. also have 1913 owner manual and assorment of other brochures
    Steve Cornish AMCA 6971
    TO MANY CLEVER PEOPLE NOT ENOUGH WISDOM

Comment

1913 H-D Literature 003 3.jpg
      Originally posted by talbot-2 View Post
      I have a sales brochure that has a picture , I will try to scan. also have 1913 owner manual and assorment of other brochures
      Steve Cornish AMCA 6971
      TO MANY CLEVER PEOPLE NOT ENOUGH WISDOM

Comment

Looks like it would be easy to make one...would be scary to use one though, seems like snapping the crack would be easy to do.
        Louie
        FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
        Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
        YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

It's interesting that they painted the tool gray, and included clips so you could mount it to your bike; which implies that some people needed to use that tool often.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by Blupacer View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9430[/ATTACH]

Steve, Thanks for replying to my posting. I sent you a private message. Thanks again. Les

Comment

Working...
            X