1905 HD Engine Anyone interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1905 HD Engine Anyone interested

I received a call from a gentleman yesterday asking if someone here may be interested in an 1905 HD engine.
    He's not a member of the club so I told him that, with his permission, I would post his name and phone number here and that any of the members could contact him. He was OK with that idea. I asked him if he had any pictures or serial numbers, or identifying marks because he would probably get those querys from here. He said it appeared to be a single cylinder made by Harley Davidson and he was told that they only made five or six of them. I can't make any claims as to the validity of the information or knowledge of the person. He seemed like a nice guy on the phone. so here's the contact information. Hope it works out for all.

Tom Harvilla
    Binghamton, NY
    607-729-7296

Thanks
    Gary

False alarm!
    Just got pictures from the guy and it looks like a 1913 or 15 to me. Breather tube comes out of the case ahead of the gearcase, has an intake pushrod, etc. It does have the lower part of the frame with most of the pedal crank assembly still in there.
    Mark Masa
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

thank god, I saw this post the morning and resisted making the call. but it's been eating at me all day. Actually a 15 single is a pretty cool score.
      www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

Yes, but not quite as cool as an 05 motor. Looks a little rough too.
        Mark
        Mark Masa
        www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Originally posted by MMasa View Post
          False alarm!
          Just got pictures from the guy and it looks like a 1913 or 15 to me. Breather tube comes out of the case ahead of the gearcase, has an intake pushrod, etc. It does have the lower part of the frame with most of the pedal crank assembly still in there.
          Mark Masa
          damn just finished having waffles at the holiday inn in owego ny. guess lucy and i will head home empty handed
          rob ronky #10507
          www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Working...
          X