1911 Excelsior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 Excelsior

I just finished reading this and thought others might enjoy it. Ain't that bike a time trip???

http://occhiolungo.wordpress.com/201...lt-drive-50ci/
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Thanks Cory. I don't follow the Occhiolungo blog as often as I should. Those pre '12 Excelsior twins are extreamly rare, and they have always been one of my top 5 favorite motorcycles. . . I like the single too.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

I'm glad that you guys like that stuff. I have a huge number of photos from this year's riding season that I'll post in the coming weeks/months. Pretty soon I'll probably get to the Cyclone on the streets of Minden, and the 100 year old steam cars, and other old junk going down the road the way that it should.

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
        Thanks Cory. I don't follow the Occhiolungo blog as often as I should. Those pre '12 Excelsior twins are extreamly rare, and they have always been one of my top 5 favorite motorcycles. . . I like the single too.
        I figured you'd like that Eric.

Originally posted by pete @ occhiolungo View Post
        I'm glad that you guys like that stuff. I have a huge number of photos from this year's riding season that I'll post in the coming weeks/months. Pretty soon I'll probably get to the Cyclone on the streets of Minden, and the 100 year old steam cars, and other old junk going down the road the way that it should.
        That's great to hear Pete!! I look forward to checking out the "old junk"!!!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Pete, thanks for what is obviously a lot of effort to produce your blog. Everytime I visit, I am always very impressed. Especially when it's about Excelsiors.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by pete @ occhiolungo View Post
            Pete, thank you for blogging about your various exploits in around vintage "stuff" it's cool to follow along.
            A fan,
            Tom McBride
            Long Beach, Ca
            AMCA #6151

Comment

Working...
            X