Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Dealer 1624

hi all,

i am trying to find out who, and where is honda dealer #1624. i know they are in California, but i don't know their name or address. i would be very greatful for any help.
    CHIEFJ48
    MEMBER #2786

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD.

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Originally posted by chiefj48 View Post
    hi all,

i am trying to find out who, and where is honda dealer #1624. i know they are in California, but i don't know their name or address. i would be very greatful for any help.
    Why don't you contact American Honda and ask them?
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

thanks for the help chris. i spoke to them, and they told me that the dealerships are now using a five digit number, thus they really could not help me. i believe the bike was purchased in the San Francisco area. the first owner lived in Meadow Vista. i have the original warranty card with the dealers number, but no name, or address. would you know of anyone else who might be able to help??
      CHIEFJ48
      MEMBER #2786

LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY

Comment

You maybe able to track them by the vin # through the DMV,I know in some States this is possible for a fee of course !!!

Comment

Originally posted by INLINE4NUT View Post
          You maybe able to track them by the vin # through the DMV,I know in some States this is possible for a fee of course !!!
          which DMV should i contact, my state, or the state in was purchased in??
          CHIEFJ48
          MEMBER #2786

Comment

try the State of purchase Good Luck !!

Comment

Originally posted by INLINE4NUT View Post
              try the State of purchase Good Luck !!
              i'll give them a call on monday.
              CHIEFJ48
              MEMBER #2786

Comment

Working...
              X