Kz1000 mkii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kz1000 mkii

I am a huge KZ1000 fan. I built mine, a 1980, in 99 from the ground-up and rode it from Connecticut to Alaska and still ride it all the time. The MKII bikes are very rare and collectable. I saw a mint unit original go for $30K on eBay a while back. They are bullet proof and reliable and have a very strong aftermarket support. Fun to ride.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

A few more photos of the Kwacker.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

A few pictures from my Alaska trip after rebuilding the KZ1000. 14,000 mile, 30 day round trip in July from Connecticut through Montana, Canada, Alaska, and back across Canada and into North Dakota camping every night back in 1999. I'm too old for the camping stuff now but I'm glad I did it while I was still young Alaska018.jpg Alaska021.jpg Alaska026.jpg Alaska049A.jpg Alaska059.jpg .

Comment

I ended up at Trails End BMW in Fairbanks and bought a new rear tire (which was new when I left home - totally bald by the time I rode into Fairbanks 9 days later). The owner was George and he stated that he did not have time to help me until we started to talk about Indians and it was after that conversation that he did offered to help me.

Alaska036.jpg Alaska042.jpg Alaska045.jpg Alaska047A.jpg Alaska038.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X