Inner Primary Case for '48 T100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner Primary Case for '48 T100

Need to source an inner primary case for a 1948 Triumph 500. Hoping someone out there in the British universe has one for sale? Really need the AMCA members' help in locating one!! Thanks in advance.

As it turns out (nobody responded) but Baxter Cycle in the US has machined, after-market INNER PRIMARY COVERS.

Comment

Was outbid on the '48 T100 at last years Mecum auction - so don't need the inner cover. So it goes.

Comment

Not that I have a T100 inner primary, but it's been my experience that people are more apt to respond if they can see a picture of the part in question. A lot of us have loads of un-identified parts that we would love to find a homes for. Sorry you didn't win the '48 T100. Gorgeous bike.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Was suppose to go along with my 1948's 5T and 3T. 5T&3T Triumphs.jpg

Comment

Nice bikes sprangerny.

Comment

That pair is absolutely stunning, Douglas. I got an Indian project last July, but have always wanted a rigid frame Triumph; and looking at your bikes I'm (kind of) second guessing my choice Triumphs of that era are my favorite, and (I believe) the best looking motorcycles from England.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
              X