Help identifying parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying parts

I have 2 parts that I could use help identifying. I own Indians so I’m assuming I bought these to use on early 50’s Indian Enfield projects. I think the cylinder is for a Woodsman (Bullet)? And I’m guessing the crank assembly is for a Chief/Trailblazer (Constellation)? Can anyone confirm? The cylinder has a broken fin but the parts seem to be present. I’d like to re-home these. Thanks, Rob
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

And the crank:
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Hmmm, if no one else answers maybe shoot some photos to: www.southwestvintagecycle.com?

Comment

Originally posted by indianrob View Post
        And the crank:
        Rob

The flywheel assembly is Harley XL Sportster. I do not recognize the cylinder. Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by PaulCDF View Post
          Hmmm, if no one else answers maybe shoot some photos to: www.southwestvintagecycle.com?
          Thanks Paul, I think Jerry just solved the crank question. I’m pretty sure the cylinder is RE from an old Woodsman project but I’ll see if SWVC has any thoughts. I appreciate the referral. Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Wieland View Post
            Rob

The flywheel assembly is Harley XL Sportster. I do not recognize the cylinder. Jerry
            Yes - that makes sense! I was collecting parts a while back to stroke an Indian Scout. Now I need to measure the rods and wheels to see which stroker option they’re for. I’m guessing XL bits aren’t rare and I’m not ruining someone’s restoration project? Thanks Jerry, Rob

Comment

Working...
            X