What have we here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have we here?

I hope this dosen't post twice because I tried to do this already so here goes.
    I recently aquired this smalllittle bike.jpg frame thinking it was a BSA but now am not sure. It is a plunger frame with telescopic front fork. The plungers have acorn shaped caps at the top & bottom. It has 19 inch rims, a center stand (no side stand), & zirk style lube fittings near the bottom of the fork tubes.
    There is a serial number beginning with the letters DS (can't make out the rest of it yet) on the left side of frame at the fork neck.
    Can anybody tell me what make & how old it is? Thanks!

it look's like a 53 excelsior frame I have a project going on right know and I could use what you have here are you interested in selling or trading or would you like to buy mine?

Comment

53 excelsior

little bike 2.jpglittle bike 3.jpglittle bike 4.jpg
      Originally posted by bill campbell View Post
      it look's like a 53 excelsior frame I have a project going on right know and I could use what you have here are you interested in selling or trading or would you like to buy mine?
      Bill,
      Thanks for the reply. I bought this to save it from destruction not knowing what to do with it. If you are interested in it let me know & also where you are located. I, myself, am in western Maryland. Here are a couple of additional pics if they can help you out. If you want to call me: 301 777 3687 (home phone).

Comment

Hi Jim thanks for the additional photos it look like the real thing and I could use it as my excelsior was in a frame bending accident, I'm located just north of Boston ma and will call later today .are you going to the brookfeild meet,if so I will be getting there around 10;00 pm talk to you soon billy

Comment

Working...
        X