Henderson Road Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henderson Road Run

Has anyone ever put together a Henderson Road Run? It could be a lot of fun, and a good way to meet new friends.
    We might meet somewhere and hang out for a few days, taking daily rides about the country-side. Big Bend Texas and Ft. Davis just to the north of there is a wonderful riding area, as is Colorado, or maybe do a Blue Ridge ride with a long stop at Dale Walkslers. or.........

Sounds like a great idea, though I probably could not make it. This work thing just keeps interfearing, luckily though only about another 40 years and I might be able to retire :-) I dont know how many Henderson guys are out there, I wonder what kind of turn out you could get? The most I have seen on a run was 2 or 3 out of more than a hundred machines.
    I had mine out today, first time in more than 4 months I think. Family health issues, really cutting back my riding. But today it was really beautiful and even better the Deluxe ran like a top. The ocean was dead calm and roaring around the cliffs, the Henderson was in all its glory, gosh it felt good. Happy new year !

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful ride Tom. I spent the morning shoveling out snow just to get out of my driveway..........

Comment

Sign me up if it is more than 4 months or so. I am just piecing the '22 Deluxe back together.

Comment

Big Bend???? Blue Ridge??? Who-Hoo!! Count me it. I'll yank the Deluxe out of the foyer and start packing.

Is it too early to plan for BB/Ft. Davis for the last week of March, '09? I love that area.
          Rick Pope, aka rickeieio

Comment

Dale's henderson KJ

It sounds like yo guys are about to have a great time on "Those Elegant Machines". It would be worth a trip to Dale's just to see them gathered in one place.

I just visited there a couple of weeks ago. Dale has Hendersons of course. This one I shot pics of last year.

Howard
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's another shot. I wish I could make the pics a little larger without going the URL route. I wonder if you can attach more than one pic at a time?

Howard
              Attached Files

Comment

Work In Progress

Here's some Henderson work in progress in Dale's shop. This was taken a couple of weeks ago.

I'm going to try and attach two shots at once. It looks like that will work.

Howard
                Attached Files

Comment

One More Time

OK With some help from Perry Ruiter and Bill, 23JDCA, I have found one of my picture programs that will controlled picture compression. Here's the Work in Progress pics again.

Howard
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'm glad to see that Dale's making progress on that bike. When I was last there, all the parts were lying on the floor and a nearby bench, neatly arranged and looking ready for assembly.

I'm hoping to stop by on the way to/from Bike Week, so I'll have a peek at it then.
                    Rick Pope, aka rickeieio

Comment

Working...
                    X